Saturday, August 28, 2010

Actual Blogger

I've decided to make this into an offical blog, not just a dumping ground for my patterns. I'll use it to preview what I'm working on for my etsy shop (DearBitsy), tell tales of my thrifting in Richmond, VA, and my last year in high school.



So, The first photo is a brand new item in my shop!  A hand-painted jewelry box!  I painted it to have the appearance of stitched leather, without the leather!  The second photo is a box I'm saving for the minute, until I can find a big enough box!  Its another jewelry box I have, fully lined and hand painted.  I'm having a hard time finding a box for it though!  It's 14x9x4 inches!

I also found a miracle in the Habitat for Humanities thrift store!  3 boxes packaged together, for 2 dollars!  They are a bit beat up and are missing handles, but it was too good to pass up!  The remind me of old luggage!

The brown box is available on my etsy shop for 16 dollars!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/dearbitsy

No comments:

Post a Comment